24th March

If anyone is interested in attending any of the above walks, please let me know by leaving a message plus your email address. I will be leading the first two and the last three.


Smew: The female is still present, most mornings it can be found roosting with the waterfowl collections Smew on the end of the island nearest to the bridge in area 26.
Common Buzzard: One gained height above the Open Spaces, area 28 to avoid being harrased by crows at 3.05pm.
Yellow-legged Gull: The adult was again on the lake.
Redwing: One was perched in an Oak at the Nature Study Centre, before heading off east>
Blackcap: Males sang from area 2 and 24.
Chiffchaff: Three birds sang from areas 5, 6 and 12.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Hi Tony,
I wish to book to go on one of the bird walks. Preferably the 12th, if not then the 19th of April.
My email is elizabethastroud@hotmail.com
Cheers
Elizabeth Stroud
Anonymous said…
Hi Tony

I would like to join the walk on the 19th - my email is phdixon@mac.com

Thanks

Pete