8th June

Regent’s Park

DSC_0020

DSC_0009-001

DSC_0028

Don’t worry I haven’t supressed news of a Nightjar in the park. I was just about to take my first sip of red wine when my phone rang. As I am on call this weekend I was praying that it wasn’t something urgent. Luckily it was from Dave, he wanted to know if I wanted to take some photos of a Nightjar that had been found below one of the capitals Peregrine nests. He was contacted due to his work with www.london-peregrine-partnership.org.uk and as I help out occasionally and supply some of the photos he thought I would be interested. Of course I was, it is not that often you get that close to one of these cryptic plumaged birds.

Comments

stuart said…
Well I thought it was remarkable Tony (so did Denis). A fascinating creature to see up close.